[ts-gen] autologin script under X

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Sat Jul 8 02:56:41 EDT 2006

At this URL:

>> 	http://www.trading-shim.org/faq/?autologin

I have added new content to the FAQ of the website, being a
script originally written by Ed Peschko, which addresses
automating under X, the tws-api login process, using a perl
module related to focus, keybuffer stuffing, and event
handling

-- his contribution under a License containing reproduction
rights is gratefully anknowledged.

(from an email from Ed, and my off list reply)

> sure.. go ahead and publish it under the Artistic License
> (ie: the same terms as perl itself, akin to the BSD
> license).
>
> I'd prefer that if they change it in any way they'd let me
> know (at this address) but that is their perogative..

Thanks -- noted, along with minor commenting added to the
script at the URL stated

- Russ