[ts-gen] shim-080326.tgz mysql scripts

Paul C paulq2o0 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 12:30:18 EDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 10:00:43PM -0400, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
>    Thanks Paul. Removing that line did the trick. Scripts now run
>    correctly.
>    Did you still modify the mysqld command line with the argument
>    --sql-mode=ANSI as stated in section 3.3.1 of the manual? I did not
>    modify mine and the scripts worked ok. I don't know if this creates
>    other problems.
>    Thanks .... Billy

[ 1. Probably the above is now resolved, but for completeness: no, I
  didn't use --sql-mode=ANSI on the command line, and haven't found any
  other problems as a result. ]

  2. I note the latest tarball resulted in an error when recreating
  mysql databases with ./sql/create.sql.  I just commented out the
  line "source sym/IbCsh.sql;" and it seems to be fine.

  Regards,

  Paul C