[ts-gen] Compiling on an OS/X

William Lloyd wlloyd at slap.net
Wed Jan 2 11:40:21 EST 2008

In the end I made a copy of the mysql where the precompiled mysql
wants it to be.  No point in fighting it.

I've got TWS running.  Socket is open.  Can test it with telnet
localhost 7496

.shimrc is the default but installed.

I checked the mysql account works manually.

What setup am I missing that triggers this error?

[lisa:~/trading-shim/shim-071228] wlloyd% ./shim --data
'TradingShimDaemon1_0::TradingException::isolation_must_be_serial'
Abort
[lisa:~/forex/trading-shim/shim-071228] wlloyd%

-bill