[ts-gen] cancel and order id

Bill Pippin pippin at owlriver.net
Thu Jan 31 17:49:45 EST 2008

Nils,

I'm impressed that you've been able to use order cancellation; it is missing
significant features that I'm working on.

> As workaround for addressing order cancellation ...

With respect to your report, and new problem:

> Has there anything changed in the TWS set up?

I don't know if there are issues with the tws, but certainly there are
problems with order cancellation, and I'm working on them.  I should
have a more informative reply by the middle of next week.

Thanks for the report.  It helps me focus the refinements I'm making.