[ts-gen] compile problems on cygwin

Gabriel Ricardo gricardo99 at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 18:31:18 EDT 2008

Not sure if this is more useful (to me it isn't so far), but when I run just the first compile step from the makefile, with some debug stuff removed, I get I a different compile error:

g++ -I/usr/include/mysql -c -o once.o src/once.c
In file included from src/../lib/domain.h:11,
                 from src/tabs.h:23,
                 from src/once-h.h:20,
                 from src/once.c:8:
src/../lib/function.h: In constructor `MinimalModeMultiParadigm::HashAndTreeMaps::Function<D, R>::Function(const MinimalModeMultiParadigm::SimpleEfficientAllocator::PermPool&, MinimalModeMultiParadigm::Char)':
src/../lib/function.h:139: error: anachronistic old-style base class initializer
src/../lib/function.h:139: error: unnamed initializer for `MinimalModeMultiParadigm::HashAndTreeMaps::Function<D, R>', which has no base classes