[ts-gen] compile problems on cygwin

Gabriel Ricardo gricardo99 at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 19:33:07 EDT 2008

Bill and Russ,
Thanks for the quick response. For some reason I'm not getting emails from the list, I have to go to the archive to read your responses (perhaps this is because I just joined?).

It appears you guys found the culprit pretty quickly.  It would have taken me forever to get to the bottom of this.  Unless you guys know of a workaround, my next step is to try using gwc (gcc for windows).
Russ, I beleive you are correct, bugs in cygwin/gcc are reported to
cygwin at cygwin.com

Thanks,
-Gabriel