[ts-gen] Cross-session order modification and cancellation now works

Nils Gebhardt mail at ngebhardt.de
Sun Nov 23 14:17:58 EST 2008

Currently I get Seg faults when trying ./shim --data resp. shim --risk.
Plain ./shim call results in a short help message end normal exit.
Calling from gdb it says

Starting program: /home/n/T/TEST/shim-081121/shim --data
[New Thread 0x7f034da4f6f0 (LWP 19489)]

[Switching to Thread 0x7f034da4f6f0 (LWP 19489)]
0x0000000000488548 in
TradingShimDaemon1_0::ObjectTypeSystem::Compound::Compound ()

-- not too much help I am afraid.
Any suggestions? (Platform is ubuntu 8.04 64 bit, running previous
versions without complaints)

Regards

Nils