[ts-gen] Cross-session order modification and cancellation now works

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Mon Nov 24 10:21:03 EST 2008

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008, sam wrote:

> Just like Nils, same issue, on an Ubuntu 8.10 32 bits.
>
> It seems that there is a /lib64 in the Makefile, for Mysql libs.
> You might leave " LIB       = `mysql_config --libs`" uncommented.

ahh -- Bill mentioned this in the NEWS file and I think in his
post.

The release build test I use on Debian does the needed
patching of the Makefile automatically:
 	available at:
 	ftp://ftp.owlriver.com/pub/local/COLUG/

 	file:
 	shim-debian.sh

retrieve it, and mark it +x

then just run it: ./shim-debian.sh   and it will take the
needed steps.

Note that it does expect to be able to 'sudo' to root rights
to ensure the build environment is complete -- add a line
this as root:

 	echo "userid	ALL=(ALL) ALL " >> /etc/sudoers

and it will be happy (assuming of course 'sudo' is already
installed.  ;)