[ts-gen] Re : Cross-session order modification and cancellation now works

sam sam_backtester at yahoo.fr
Mon Nov 24 11:08:46 EST 2008

Fine, I didn't check the NEWS.

Anyway using "LIB       = `mysql_config --libs`" might be good for all platforms, RedHat or Debian based, 32 or 64 bits.

In fact, this is not a big issue, the problem right now for me is the segfault, just like Nils:

sam at garage:~/dev/shim-081121$ ./shim --data

Segmentation fault

sam at garage:~/dev/shim-081121$ strace -f ./shim --data

open("/home/sam/.shimrc", O_RDONLY)     = 3

--- SIGSEGV (Segmentation fault) @ 0 (0) ---

+++ killed by SIGSEGV +++

Sam.