[ts-gen] Cross-session order modification and cancellation ...

pippin at owlriver.net pippin at owlriver.net
Mon Nov 24 18:49:58 EST 2008

About yours and Sam's observed failures on Ubuntu 8.04 64bit:

You're aware from my previous post that the shim has worked as follows
on the following platforms:

    * x64:g++ 4.1.2:Centos	works fine, and has undergone thorough testing;
    * x32:g++ 4.3.2:Debian	starts up fine
Now, in addition, Russ has constructed the Debian tool chain --- binutils
and g++ 4.3.2 --- in a chroot, though with a Centos kernel underneath, and
the shim builds and works fine there as well.

So, this is another negative result, of the problem not being observed.
I'm still working on the physical install of Debian on my desktop, and I'll
keep you posted.