[ts-gen] New OCA group use case [Was: Parent/child OCA groups ...]

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Sat Aug 22 22:22:29 EDT 2009

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009, Ken Feng wrote:

> I know that "select open;" will pull me the open orders, but
> I wonder if fills are automatically pushed in through to
> ShimText - I will have to check and see...

They are, as are intermediate order status notifications (if
any, as when a fill is not immediate or not complete).  They
also appear in the database, but dragging that information out
of the database is a 'pull' type, rather than a 'push'
notification (as through ShimText or with 'cout' tailing).

If not seen, it is a bug.  This is (perhaps) what Nils is
seeing (we do not see it locally and are on its trail with
Friday's debugging enhanced release for him)