[ts-gen] OrderStatus dups ...

Bill Pippin pippin at owlriver.net
Mon Aug 24 15:25:14 EDT 2009

Nils.

About a possible cause of the problems you have been seeing with
OrderStatus inserts being lost:

> ... not so the corresponding record in the OrderStatus table.

Although this is probably not the entire problem, I am reasonably
sure that some of the problems you've experienced are for
PreSubmitted order status messages, which, as Ken's questions led
me to realize, would be rejected for shim db versions of 1.75 and
earlier.  So, please see my post "Order states and db version ++",
and consider downloading today's release.