[ts-gen] Query for Current Position

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Tue Aug 25 12:18:19 EDT 2009

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009, Ken Feng wrote:

> Is there a shim command to query TWS for the current position?
> Listing all securities, currencies, and contracts?

select acct;

seems to provoke an immediate re-listing of such here.  There
is also a (not expressly documented, to my knowledge) refresh
algorithm in play, which seems to repeat the full details at
about three minute intervals, and then modifiers that fire, as
when currency exchange ratios change for securities held in
the non-base currency.  Others may exist as well.