[ts-gen] 20090824 exception thrown: "MinimalModeMultiParadigm::allocation_request"

Ken Feng kfmfe04 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 19:29:48 EDT 2009

Hi Bill & Russ,

I am running into an exception throw in 090824 on jaunty amd64, while
doing select bars.
The same code was working fine from Ruby in 090807.

Please let me know if there is a workaround or if I should code things
up differently.
Thx.

- Ken

btw, I was trying out 090807 for its multiple --data capabilities.
Until I hear a suggestion from you, I seem to be able to hack-around
the exception if I use 090807 to start up my bars query and then use
090824 to start up my second --data instance.

Maps:    1

          The trading shim has connected to the database server and
select bars CASH:IDEALPRO:AUD:JPY 3;  wait 1;
select bars CASH:IDEALPRO:AUD:USD 3;  wait 1;
select bars CASH:IDEALPRO:CHF:JPY 3;  wait 1;
          loaded  51620 products.  The IB tws offered api level 45,
          and connection negotiation resulted in an api level of 23
          and a client id of  1.  A query shows the account code to
          be DU70100.  Program initialization has been completed.

'MinimalModeMultiParadigm::allocation_request'
select bars CASH:IDEALPRO:EUR:CAD 3;  wait 1;