[ts-gen] Handling commissions and fees

Michael Gruen gruenm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 11:58:44 EDT 2009

Ken - great, very glad to hear!

Russ - sorry, not sure I understand your last msg - just to confirm - you do
need to log into Account Management with your enhanced "physical"
credentials from the security card or electronic token.

Once in Acc Mgt, go to Report Management / Delivery Settings.

At the top, you will see links:

Activity Statements | Flex Webservice
Under "Flex Webservice", you can generate a token code.  This is the code
you will use to access the reports.  You first access an "execution-trigger"
URL containing this token code and your query ID.

"
https://www.interactivebrokers.com/Universal/servlet/FlexStatementService.SendRequest?t=TOKEN-CODE&q=QUERY-ID<https://www.interactivebrokers.com/Universal/servlet/FlexStatementService.SendRequest?t=%s&q=%s>"
% (token, query)

Accessing this URL will yield a "retrieval" number-code which, used with a
"retrieval" URL will give you the resulting report.

"
https://www.interactivebrokers.com/Universal/servlet/FlexStatementService.GetStatement?q=RETRIEVAL-CODE&t=TOKEN-CODE&v=2<https://www.interactivebrokers.com/Universal/servlet/FlexStatementService.GetStatement?q=%s&t=%s&v=2>"

After setup, access to the reports does not require login at all or for TWS
to be up, it's directly to these URL's

Hope this helps,

mg