[ts-gen] Blowup in Paper Account due to failed reception of OrderStatus 3/3/6 Filled

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Fri Sep 25 01:49:35 EDT 2009

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009, Nils Gebhardt wrote:

>> AFAIK, in my situation, the change in status didn't make it
>> into the Log or the OrderStatus.
> If it i not in the Log, it really seems to be a problem - it
> would mean the message was never sended, right?

That would be my reaction as well.  There is an option in the
TWS to dial ITS logging all the way up as well, and while I
have not seen the issue, I would make sure I have it dialled
all the way up during debugging (and indeed in production in
case of a need to discuss the matter with IB's T/S), and then
reconcile.

Absent such a record to permit us to see such an occurence
(present in the TWS's log, but not in ours) it is not really
something we can address at the shim's side (as we cannot know
that it is truly missing)