[ts-general] I just added you to the trading shim ML as it is

Harry Balzer harry.balzer at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 16:00:17 EST 2010

thanks for the response, russ.

my automated systems trade equities via windows and excel.  i'm upgrading and
felt linux was the right move - your software fits.  on topic:  it seems the
shim tests for account type before running because it prints the fa "error" and
exits.  i'm wondering if this can be solved with a quick hack in the source (a
comment).  i'd prefer this to a more mangled account setup.  the more problems
we solve without ib "assistance" the better.

when i get it running, i'm sure i'll have more questions for the list.