[ts-gen] Sequential database record indices-- followup

Vince Fulco vfulco1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 08:53:53 EDT 2010

Hey Bill--

Missed your earlier comments since I am on the daily digest.  As for
the restart question, I did restart the dbase and re-ran the setup.sql
scripts w/o error.  Will try it all one more time on a clean install
ahead of the virtualization attempt mentioned in prior email.  I also
reviewed the historical posts previously in order to not have to
approach the list.  The overall advice was useful as it relates to the
reasons for the non-shim hiccups.  I appreciate the pre-use checks
built-in to the app given its ultimate use.

Thanks.

V.

--
Vince Fulco, CFA, CAIA
612.424.5477 (universal)
vfulco1 at gmail.com

 A posse ad esse non valet consequentia

“the possibility does not necessarily lead to materialization”