[ts-general] Struggling to create.sql

Richard Pruss ricpruss at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 01:36:16 EDT 2011

Russ,

The git on github would be great. Then those like myself who do not feel up to contributing to the great depths of Bill's C++ can at contribute minor branches for things like the Makefile, the doc and minor bits like the API level in the test script etc.

I am clueless about the law, so excuse me if I am wrong but would GPLv3+ not stop companies from using the shim as if a company changed shim to do a trading system with it and made money they could be forced to publish their non-shim related code?

The company I work for, by example (nothing to do with trading) has a blanket ban on any project using any GPLv3 code.

- Ric