[ts-general] CentOS 6, Additional database build issue

Paul paul.analytic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 05:47:00 EDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 01:52:22PM -0700, Harry Balzer wrote:
> databases "seemed" to build properly, but after looking at tables in testing, i
> only have "40 rows in set"
> (the guide suggests "50").  during the setup, it appeared "risk.sql" open
> failed.  the file's contained
> in the mys directory, but there's no reference to it in table.sql.  unsure if
> either is a real problem.

1. I have:
   source  mys/risk.sql;
in sql/setup.sql

Possibly the original setup.sql omits the 'mys' directory?

2. For info, My my.cnf contains:
   transaction-isolation = SERIALIZABLE
   innodb_autoinc_lock_mode = 0
   innodb_buffer_pool_size=524288000 # added jan2011 (due to: ERROR 1206 (HY000): The total number of locks exceeds the lock table size)
although I don't know whether those settings are the best.

Regards

Paul