[ts-general] CentOS 6, Additional database build issue

Paul paul.analytic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 11:31:48 EDT 2012

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 03:50:44PM +0100, Paul wrote:

> . . . .
> So it looks like a problem with 'the IB tws server version'
>
> I'll try the latest TWS (non-gateway) later,

Harry,

Further to my last message, I've now tried the latest version of
TWS and get the same errors from the shim as I did with the
IB gateway (but different errors to what you got).

I also now realise this is the same problem as reported
by "G" in May this year
[http://www.trading-shim.org/pipermail/ts-general/2012-May/000906.html]
I wonder if that was ever resolved (?) or whether anybody else
is successfully using the shim with recent versions of TWS?

Regards,

Paul