[ts-general] Problem(s) 403 and 524 - shim won't start

j j hohiohenj at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 1 11:41:00 EST 2012

Sorry all, I recompiled and it just worked. Sorry for that again.

From: hohiohenj at hotmail.com
To: ts-general at mail.trading-shim.org
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 11:22:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [ts-general] Problem(s) 403 and 524 - shim won't start

Hi All,

Thanks Russ and Bill for the Shim and Harry (Balzer) and John (Cowley) for the installation help. It was very helpful.

still have the wrong ApiLevel (errors 403 and 524 mentioned in
http://trading-shim.org/pipermail/ts-general/2012-May/000906.html).

How can I find my tws version and the corresponding ApiLevel please?

I installed the patches, tried with ApiLevel 47 but still no luck.

I use a standalone tws, shim 1.0 and data from 100614 on Ubuntu 12.04.
Build 932.2, Oct 24, 2012 2:28:50 PM
Jolt Build 1.2.1, Jun 7, 2012 05:22:01 PM
Nia Build 1.11.1, Jun 7, 2012 05:23:19 PM
ModelNav Build 1.1.44, Jun 5, 2012 07:47:57 PM

If the shim doesnt support the latest TWS, I would be happy to downgrade, if that's possible (it seems the IB offers downgrade for Mac and Windows only http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/p.php?f=tws&ib_entity=llc).

Many thanks!
Joe