[ts-general] centos and shim

Jordi Sanfeliu jordi at fibranet.cat
Tue Jan 3 11:10:58 EST 2012

Hi Harry,

You shouldn't have problems with CentOS 5 or 6, I've used shim on C5
until I recently switched to C6 without any major problem.

Just a little change in the configuration file of MySQL (/etc/my.cnf),
so if you had the following lines in CentOS 5:
# trading-shim
transaction-isolation = SERIALIZABLE

On CentOS 6 only one line more:
# trading-shim