[ts-general] Adding new Contacts to the data files

David tshim at allone.org
Mon Oct 8 17:45:51 EDT 2012

Just a few more notes:

1) The README.txt has a very small typo.. to run IBController use:
C:\IbContractExtractor\bin\IbContractExtractor.exe

2) It took about 34 minutes to run it.

3) It produces 214,842 contract lines!

4) If you don't have a windows machine to run it on, send me a
private message if you are interested in output.