[ts-general] Adding new Contacts to the data files

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Mon Oct 8 17:55:37 EDT 2012

On Mon, 8 Oct 2012, David wrote:

> 3) It produces 214,842 contract lines!

>> I was wondering how to update the shim data files (found in
>> data-100614.tgz) with new contracts. I would like to be able to watch
>> some of the newer contracts since 2010 (and no not just fb) !

Nice find, guys

David has been kind enough to provide me with a copy of the
dataset, and it looks emminently importable

There are some foriegn key dependnencies that need to be
satisfied.  I note (approvingly) that the dataset has IB ConID
identifiers, which we are delighted to use for disambiguation
in the shim

I added this to our internal planning wiki for discussion